Friday, February 11, 2011

Most Stylish Blog Award

Thank you to reader girl at readergirlreviewsateenbook.blogspot.com for giving me this award!!
 
Here's what needs to be done if you receive this award:
  • Thank the awesome person who gave you the award
  • Post 7 random things about yourself 
  • Give the award to other blogs  
  • Contact the blogger and let them know they have won!  

7 Random Things About Myself

1. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter Addict
2. My number one vacation destination would be The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
3. My daughter looks like my exact replica at 3
4. I'm waiting for a really special character to be named Chloe after my beautiful daughter
5. I'm allergic to mushrooms
6. I am so addicted to my phone and texting that I look at it about 100 times a day at work
7. During the day, I hide behind blazers and dress clothes for my job at a credit union

 Blogs that I award the most Stylish Blog award to are:

1. George Sirios - excelsior2010.blogspot.com
2. Majanka Verstraete - booklogeternalised.net
3. Froggy - froggartiasbookcase.net
4. Natasha - Paranormal Wire natashalarry.blogspot.com
5. Juli - universeinwords.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment